Raise your hand if you have long been thinking that the problem with fitness-wear is that it doesn’t repel quite enough, discounting the oversized bright orange tee-shirt from your college’s freshman orientation?
I said hand, but leg will do, Jane.
We were sort of thinking the same thing — which is why, when Outdoor Voices called us on the banana phone to ask if we wanted to procreate in a creative yet non-sexual manner, we replied, “Hell yes we do!”
And then they were like, “Guys, use your outdoor voices, please. We’re on a banana phone, remember? We can’t hear you very well.”
So after a fruit salad shouting session and lots of montages wherein we ran up and down stairs as though life was the Rocky movie that inspired Miley Cyrus to sing, “It’s the climb,” the following OV x MR kit came to smoo-ition:
(Oh. Smoo-ition = blended fruition, sometimes with juice, sometimes with yogurt, sometimes with dairy alternatives such as almond or cashew milk.)
To repeat, the following OV x MR Kit came to smoo-ition. It includes:
– 1 jump rope
– 1 bar of insanely good, extremely niche, banana cayenne chocolate
– A pair of color-blocked leggings that will make your butt look more fine than summer wine
– A sports bra crop top that you can wear as a top-top
– A white, retro-y tee with red piping on the neck-n-arms
– A leather popsicle
– All packed into 1 OV x MR tote bag that says, one on side, DOING THINGS. And on the other? IN IT FOR THE SMOOTHIE.
Only 150 kits were made which is ten more than Twitter would have allowed, so get yours now, then get out there into the real world and lift that butt.
Get the Outdoor Voices x Man Repeller gear here. Remember: only 150 kits are being made, so get yours now before that girl in your cheese-infused yoga class does! Hopefully it makes you want to get your shit together and workout. Drink that fitness Kool-Aid. If not, that’s ok. I’m extremely lazy, too.