I talk about napping all the time. All the time!
After I eat food: “God I’d love a nap right now.”
After I do chores: “I think I need a nap.”
After I see a baby napping: “That baby doesn’t even know how good it is has it, napping all the time.”
After I see a cat or dog napping: “That cat/dog doesn’t even know how good it is has it, napping all the time.”
Before I’m about to go out (to dinner, to a party, just anywhere outside my room, really): “I should probably take a nap first.”
The list goes on but I never do it. I never nap unless I’m on the fourth day of vacation at the height of relaxation and someone leaves me alone while I’m horizontal for at least 10 minutes. Otherwise, I am either awake or bed-time sleeping. What I’ve always suspected I needed is an incentive beyond the short snooze itself. (Sleep is great and all, but I’m a weird one who somehow talks myself into doing other things instead of sleeping, sometimes for no reason, often because of, again, food.)
In that case, I’d like to thank my sleepy stars that we, Man Repeller, teamed up with Negative Underwear to make a limited edition kit (there are only 250 not to raise your blood pressure or anything!!!) that’ll make even the most nap-resistant human excited for just a nod of shut-eye.
Now, I’m a Negative Underwear fan. Love their bras, love their briefs. BUT I HAVE NEVER FELT SOMETHING SO INSANELY SOFT, SAVE FOR THE UNDERPART OF A KITTEN’S CHIN, AS THEIR WHIPPED SLEEP SET, WHICH YOU CAN FULLY WEAR WHILE AWAKE BY THE WAY.
Gah. Sorry for shouting. That probably woke you up from the nap you were day-dreaming about. I got excited because we made our OWN Man Repeller x Negative Underwear whipped set, and it’s inside this kit!
What else is inside? So glad you asked:
– A custom Negative x Man Repeller Whipped A-Top + High-Waist Brief lounge set with brightly-colored stitch trim (know I just said that, but I didn’t tell you about the trim, did I?)
– A silk pillowcase that Negative and Man Repeller dreamed up together (it features an embroidered butt!)
– A colorful pair of crew socks that we designed together to keep your toes cozy and happy.
– A Lake & Skye rollerball fragrance of 11 11 (make a wish!)
– A silk eye mask with embroidered heart-shaped sunglasses
– A box of CAP Beauty Matcha Sticks for an after-nap pick-me-up
– And a double cherry hair clip, the literal cherry on top
I’m so excited about this launch that I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep a wink until I know who’s joining me, so click here to get your own (and one more time for those nappers in the back: we only made 250 kits!), and then tell me in the comments who’s ready for nap time!