Man Repeller is an award-winning multi-media business and a global community of bright, interested and interesting people who know that fashion, humor and intelligence are not mutually exclusive. Our founding tenet is the belief that style is a meaningful form of self-expression. The most empowering thing you can share is your point of view: through clothes, through words, through whatever wacky and wonderful shape it might take. It’s by offering up our genuine selves that we can actually connect with others—and our growing team is taking that mission out into the world in big ways.
Check out the details below and send an intro email with resume to email@example.com if one of these roles was made for you. Pro tip to to help propel you to the top of the pile: make sure your email subject = position title.
Director of Integrated Marketing
As Director of Integrated Marketing you’ll define, evolve and hold Man Repeller’s first-class Integrated Marketing standards among the internal team, clients, 3rd-party production partners/resources, and the growing MR community through the ideation, creation and execution of standout collaborations.
- Be a key stakeholder within the company on behalf of Integrated Marketing by providing regular feedback/proposals/progress on short term needs and big picture opportunities that will both drive revenue goals and build Man Repeller’s reputation in the market. Spearhead the development of new ideas and products for editorial franchises and events, corresponding to the efforts of the editorial team.
- Build, maintain and train internal staff on the execution/production process for all Integrated Marketing campaigns across social, site, video, podcast, and event partnerships. Foster excitement for great collaborative work across internal teams and put tools and best practices in place to troubleshoot issues and effectively manage expectations.
- Develop and manage the Integrated Marketing team. Be an expert on detail-oriented media plans and proposals that will deliver. Recognize and grow top talent while overseeing all program execution and client/partner communication. Create and manage a healthy roster of trusted freelance/production partners to quickly expand resources, deliver on aggressive timelines, and grow capabilities.
- Proactively establish and cultivate strong consultative relationships with top brand clients and advertising agencies, as well as generate and increase revenue through sales of targeted media solutions, branded content offerings and custom integrations.
- In partnership with a Director of Brand Partnerships: develop agency and client-facing brand story, positioning, and corresponding presentation materials. Lead proposals for large-scale RFPs, developing unique programs tailored to the clients business goals.
- Problem Solver. Motivated to think proactively and solving for potential problems, formulate and propose solutions as issues are faced, and ensuring resolution of challenges is reached effectively.
- Self Starter: Desire and drive to take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing upon strategy and operations. Able to quickly jump into new systems/tools and master them.
- Tactical Management. Ability to effectively prioritize projects, time, and resources to drive results efficiently. Solid understanding of DFP, media planning, and the development of core internal systems.
- Leadership. Can build, train and empower an effective team, providing support where needed.