Trick or Chic?
In honor of Hallowiener we thought we’d play a little game known around these parts as “Trick or Chic?”:
Number a piece of paper 1 – 5. I’m going to ask you a sort of “would you rather” question. Depending on your answer, you’ll be given either a “trick” or a “chic.” (Note: this doesn’t mean one item is actually more chic than the other, we just had to score the game somehow and I don’t work at Milton Bradley, you know.)
You won’t know what you’re actually getting in your proverbial hollow plastic pumpkin until end.
*This can also be a drinking game if you’re of legal drinking age. For every “trick,” take a shot. For every “chic,” take a shot. Everyone wins this way.
Now let’s play!
1. Would you rather get your limbs scratched by Grace Coddington’s cats or get sat on by all of Martha Stewarts dogs?
If you choose Grace’s cats, you get a chic.
If you choose Martha’s dogs, you get a trick.
If you choose Leandra as a Thom Browne model, you get a chic.
If you choose Leandra as a poodle-head, you get a trick.
If you choose Rochas, you get a trick.
If you choose Givenchy, you get a chic.
4. Would you rather have the wardrobe of Anna Dello Russo, or the wardrobe of André Leon Talley?
If you choose ADR, you get a chic.
If you choose ALT, you get a trick.
5. Would you rather have your face stuck on a Prada Spring 14 model’s body, or have a your face stuck on a Prada Spring 14 dress?
If you choose your face on a Prada model’s body, you get a trick.
If you choose your face on a Prada dress, you get a chic.
***And now, let’s see what’s in your carts!***
1. Trick: A burnt waffle; Chic: A Fendi Buggie
2. Trick: An old gym sock; Chic: A new gym sock!
3. Trick: A large thirsty gulp of what you thought was Diet Coke but is actually Diet Pepsi; Chic: A vintage crocodile skin bag
4. Both options were chic, which means… you get the wardrobe of whomever you chose!!!
5. Trick: You slip on a banana peel and fall on the runway 🙁 Chic: A pair of Prada shoes
Now add up all your “tricks” and “chics” and tell us what you’re walking away with! ALSO: We don’t know what to be for Halloween and already wore all of our no-money costumes, so if you wouldn’t mind telling us what you’re being so we can copy we’d love you forever. Past years work too, and don’t forget the pictures.