Road-Mapping Black Friday
Yes! Finally! It’s here! Sale season! I can taste it with the tips of my dollar bills!
BECAUSE THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN NET-A-PORTER (and co.), IS NET-A-PORTER ON SALE! I don’t know about you but I am practicing my finger flexing so that when shit hits the magical 50%-off-fan, I AM READY TO POUNCE. These are the things I anticipate buying though to be quite honest, if I make it out with just the Stella McCartney pin-striped turtleneck, or Charlotte Olympia rotary dial phone-style bag, I’ll be elated.
Actually, scratch that, we’re currently on a “this is what I’m thankful for” binge in this office so even if I make it out with nothing, I’ll still be ELATED. You might not be, so follow these links to bliss!
1. White Stella McCartney cropped jeans via FarFetch
2. Charlotte Olympia rotary dial-phone style minaudiere slash handbag thing via Bergdorf Goodman
3. Circular reflective lenses by Wildfox via Shopbop
4. Olympia Le-Tan holy cute-ass little jumper via The Corner
5. Pinstriped navy and white turtleneck sweater by Stella McCartney via The Outnet
6. Yellow suede Manolo Blahnik pumps. Taxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! via Bergdorf Goodman