Watch the Prabal Gurung Show Live Here & Catch Up on FW Stuff While You Wait
Unless your Valentine meows, now’s a good time to ditch ’em: the Prabal Gurung show is going live at 7 and we’re streaming it live below. Yes, we do feel like HBO! Thank you so much for asking.
Prabal Gurung Fall/Winter ’16
Watching it in real time? (Or not, you may have paused it to eat dinner). Add your thoughts about the collection down yonder.
While you wait for it to start (or not, again, if you’re reading this 5 days in the future and are getting thrown off by my tenses) catch up on all the fashion week meshugas you may have missed, starting with:
1. Kanye West turned MSG in his version of Disney Land, dropped an album, dropped a video game, accidentally generated memes, held the audience captive for the equivalent of a plane flight to Florida and, oh yea, showed some clothes.
2. But Hedi Slimane showed Saint Laurent before him.
4. Jason Wu, the new New York standard, and newcomers Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia of Monse, showed what it meant to fill a void with substance.
4. It may be cold, but the sun made Saturday’s early shows (Tibi, Suno, Dion Lee) a little brighter. Pass the punscreen.
6. Butterflies aren’t necessarily trending, but they sure are flapping their wings.
7. The disheveled look is taking a break; ladylike is awake.
8. On Saturday night: Altuzarra made us think, “I could be this woman,” Baja East begged the audience to chillll and Alexander Wang is quite happy about being a homebody again.
And that’s just three days so far.
Monday — here’s looking at you, kid.
Photographs via Vogue Runway