The Alexander Wang x H&M Campaign is Here, Plus More!
Take a break from complaining about the rain, and talk about this shit instead.
1. LOOK: The Alexander Wang for H&M campaign is here
The sports-inspired clothes are modeled by new supers Joan Smalls, Raquel Zimmermann and Isabeli Fontana, as well as actual professional athletes. [Fashionista]
2. STREAM: James Franco has another project
SNL gave him unprecedented access behind the scenes, so he directed a documentary about the making of an episode. [Vulture]
3. SWOON: Victoria Beckham gives a tour of her new London boutique
It opens today. Also, she has a mantra she repeats to herself constantly throughout the day: “I know what I want.” [Elle]
4. SHAKE YO’ HEAD: Jersey Shore’s The Situation indicted for tax fraud
He he didn’t pay taxes on nine million dollars. More importantly, he made nine million dollars!? SMH/Pump My Fist. [People]
5. GAWK: Thick-maned Goddess of TV Connie Britton flips her hair
There are GIFS, and then there are GIFS of Connie Britton. It’s almost Friday. You’re welcome. [Buzzfeed]
Before you go back to work — weigh in below with your thoughts on the Alexander Wang for H&M campaign. I, for one, am regretting my decision to skip ice hockey tryouts back in the day.